Sunday, March 11, 2007

Snowball bushes are special to me.


Again we are remeinded of the different views all of us have when we read a book. We all come away with a picture in our minds of the characters, the scenery and what the author was trying to get across to the reader. I feel all the books we chose were carefully researched to connect to our text, Under the Blood Red Sun.
The Cloze Test was hard, I thought. However I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I"ll share. I got 80%. But this isn't my favorite kind of test. The Raygor Readability Estimate seems a little time consuming, but pretty accurate at the same time.
Thanks for discussing all of the upcoming activities and clarifying what is expected. Sometimes the syllabus is a little intimidating. The Poems for Four Voices was my favorite. And thanks for another copy of your presentation from the Educator's Academy. Those activities are fun and challenging.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Ms. Sakisat said...

Hey Chistal, what does your title mean? Just wondering, it was really interesting. It is an eye catcher.

Albert Caasi said...

Yes, we did a lot of activities in class. These activities are great examples and probably there are more out there. It gives us an idea to start with.