Monday, February 26, 2007

Reading is Fun




Hello Class of ED641,
The presentation was very interesting and informative. Thank you for all your handouts. I was able to learn a synopsis of your multiculltural books that all of you have presented in class. I find the books very multicultural because they seem to have real experiences depicited as well as a feel of many peoples's social impact from the WWII. As I sat there listening to everyone's presentation, I was able to find out many things about your books. From the brief descripitions, accuracy, expertise, respect, purpose and with an added bonus, some links related to each book was made available. Everyone's presentation was excellent. We are able to grasp a view of how the author came up with their books. The accuracy, the involvement of cultural elements such as langauge, food, and life experiences have made all the books very real and interesting to read. Kudo's to everyone. See you next week!
Esta La Bista, Si Albert

No comments: