While I was browsing through Live Text during class, I found that it would be useful after all. I was worried that this would be another software that I would have to purchase and then forget later on. I was also worried that the software would not be user friendly. I am not that great with computers. In many cases that software that I buy just ends up in the trash.
The wonderful thing that I just realized is that I could use Live Text for many purposes. I found that not only is it useful as a graphic organizer but a research engine as well. It would be useful as a research engine for my students projects or classwork's. I could also use it as a graphic organizer for my students projects or works. Live Text could be used as a resource engine for my thematic unit activity in 641 and my other classes. It provides resources such as online books, magazines, video clips, and educational movies.
Live Text is considered a virtual binder that holds and organizes your work. It is user friendly and I bet it would be student friendly as well! The surprise is that you will be able to use it even after you have completed the class. You could use it for many purposes if you just take your time to browse though Live Text. What a relief! One hundred and nine dollars is just too much to spend for a one time use software.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment