Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 29/Lots of technology in Dr. Rivera's classes!


Two years ago if you would have me I would be creating power points, blogging, moodleing and doing online portfolios, I would have just looked at you and and said "whatever". But look at me now. I know some of you already knew about these things a long time ago, but I'm old school and computers scared me. But little by little, with the help of my professors and my kids, I'm becoming proficient and confident. I especially enjoy the Live Text. Portfolios used to be such a chore. They were heavy, time consuming and could get expensive. But with Live Text, you do the assignment, download it and your done.
With our Moodle Room, I enjoy reading everyone's views and ideas about our activities. Sometimes I get inspired by someone else's ideas and then my work veers down a new road and I learn something totally unexpected.
So good luck to all of us this semester as we take on the activities and Blog away!

No comments: