Monday, January 29, 2007



I am very glad to find my way to class. Thank you everyone for understanding my lost predicament for being unable locate the class for today (1/29/07).

Upon arrival, I immersed myself into our highly integrated curriculum and was really amazed of how much we can do together as a class. I can imagine all the work that Dr. Rivera has put into making this highly integrated curriculum a reality. I am looking forward to blogging and discussing many things about literacy and our content areas. I find this a very exciting and wonderful. This probably will be my highlight of my college education here at the University of Guam.

I believe I will be learning a lot from this class. Just this first encounter today has been a rewarding experience for me and I bet it is for everyone. See you all on the next virtual meeting.

Esta la bista, Albert (abcaasi14)

No comments: