After Dr. Rivera's introduction to LiveText and how to use the online portfolio program, I must say that I am impressed with its useful features, at least with what I have found out at the moment. Yes, I would like to do away with hardcopy versions of portfolios. Problems like with them being lost, having to create separate ones for particular purposes and what not, having to buy sheets and sheets of tabs, sheet protectors, and so on can virtually be eliminated with the use of LiveText.
In the school I work at, BMS, we have our classrooms wired for internet access. So, after seeing Dr. Rivera show us the Livestream feature of LiveText, I now have found an avenue that which I can resort to in order to broadcast educational videos to my students. Now, the only impediment is that I need to obtain a projector and a drape so that I can show the videos to my students : )
Though this is all I can say for now about LiveText because I haven't yet bought myself the access or registration code or whatever to create my own account. I'm sure that I'll go wild, though, with whatever they are that the program will allow me to exploit or take advantage of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment