
Hello Class of ED641,
I apologize for not being able to find the class. Thank you very much for your kind understanding and really appreciate your support in every way.
Technology is the way of the future. From our homes, to our workplace, and in the field of teaching and learning, integrating technology in the classroom seems to be the edge of today. I am really amazed about what we can do in this class. The moodle site, the livetext, blogging, and forum discussions are just a few that is in store for us. I can sense the excitement in this class. I find Dr. Rivera very supportive and knowledgeable in her field. She really knows how to work the computer in the classroom. She makes so simple to understand. This class will give me an opportunity to work in a highly integrated curriculum with technology in the classroom. This class will enable me to work with computers as tools of education. Our experience in this class will hopefully open our creative minds to work with computers with our students in the classroom. We can also share our experiences with other educators and show them what we will be learning in this classroom.
Our classrooms of today have not taken advantage of technology in the classroom. I believe only a handful of teachers know how to integrate technology in the classroom. The University of Guam (today) is on the right track with NCATE standards to incorporate technology as part of the curriculum for teaching and learning. This class (ED641) showcase's this new age standard and I think it will shorten the gap to educate new and existing teachers. I am glad that Dr. Matilda is one of the leaders here at our University to make this happen for us. Definitely, I am looking forward to learning as much from this class and most important, to learn from each other. So, I will see you all on our next meetings and online discussions.
Esta la bista, Si Albert (abcaasi14)
No comments:
Post a Comment