Whew! Today started of as a stressful day but towards the end, the day wasn't all that bad. It was an eventful and informative day. A day where there were so many presentations that were interesting and informative. I thought that all the presenters were well informed whom presented valid facts. All the books or stories that were chosen were excellent choices. I learned facts about each book that I never knew. I was so nervous on my presentation. I bet everyone was, but give yourselves a pat of the back because everyone did a good job.
The presentations were great because we got handouts, we were listening, we were viewing,we were reading, we had visual representations, and at times we were writing. So, I know learning did occur during our presentations.
Chrystal made an interesting fact that I thought that was true. She said "Children follow facts more than fictional qualities in the story." I believe that children can relate more to facts because facts are real and are experienced. Today was interesting outcome. A stressful day can become a learning day!!!!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment