Today (Feb 5, 2007) I mangaged to upload our activity 1, publish my choices of 3 multicultural books, and pick a topic (Writing Workshops). After completing these activities before 11:55pm, I was trying to figure out where will we be doing our forum discussions. Following Dr. Rivera's instruction, I click on the face to face icon (forum) and then it led me back to multicultural books/litarary topic and then I clicked on one of them. It led me back to the assignment. There was a reply on the bottom right hand portion of every one who loaded. I clicked on reply and responded by discussing what others have posted as far as multicultural books chosen and their litarary topic. I just hope I was on the right forum for today. I did just that. Too my surprise, I saw a response from Charlene right after I sent her my response. I also responded to the others too.
As an added surprise, I happen to go back to my email and found out that every time you post a response (discussion), it also sends it as an email to everyone. I clicked on every email in my account and it was all our discussions in the forum. This is great. Is everyone experiencing the same thing? I hope so! Anyways, if I am correct, we blog (just like this one) on every online encounter with each other. Is that correct to my recollection? I hope so! I hope everyone is doing fine too. You guys are welcome to email me at abcaasi@yahoo.com or call me at 472-6691 at home if you need to contact each other for help. You are all welcome. I am enjoying this class. I just hope my DSL internet connection remains till May 07. If you guys have any concerns or if you know something that I must have missed, please, please, call me or email me. I will keep you inform likewise.
Esta la bista, Si Albert
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Albert,
You are welcome to post an entry after your online experience, and any other day, in fact. Just note that the required blogging is immediately following our face-to-face sessions. All of you did a great job in posting your forum entries and uploading your assignments. Keep it up!
-Dr. Rivera :)
Post a Comment