
Hello fellow Colleagues! We have finally reached the finished line. Congratulations to everyone who hung in there during the stressful times. I learned so much from everyone. It was frustrating, exciting, and educational. So everyone breathe a sigh of relief and jump up for joy! This is my first graduate semester, and I can say that it exceeding my expectations. I hope that I will be able to have Dr. Rivera as a teacher again and all of you as classmates as well. I was disappointed that the classes that I am taking did not include Dr. Rivera's. I hope that she will be teaching the one class that I have no instructor for! Crossing my fingers. If all of you graduate before me, Congratulations and Good Luck! Don't be strangers, and keep blogging!
4 comments:
Yes, if you have Dr. Rivera for your professor, you will work hard and learn so much. She's great! Good Luck!
Crystal
I agree with you both, Dr. Rivera is indeed an awesome professor. She's very proficient in educational technology, let alone her expertise in language and literacy.
Hi Charlene,
This was your first semester! Mine too! I know what you mean with exceeding your expectation. But you made it. Congratulations!
Hello Charlene,
Yes, I did enjoy the company of everyone in class. Dr. Matilda was great. Thanks Everyone!
Albert
Post a Comment