Monday, May 14, 2007

Awesome Job to All!

Hello again all!


So we've come to the end of the course. And is it a good thing? Well, I'd have to say that I now feel so liberated after working hard on all those intensive learning activities. Nevertheless, it's a good thing that they're all very good ones. Though there were many, the time spent doing them was well worth it.

It was a pleasure working with you all. I enjoyed all the laughs, the presentations you did, the sharing of your lessons, and yes of course, the casual chit chat about the teaching life. The time spent with you was a wonderful experience. Dr. Rivera, thank you for all your support, and yes, those awesome strategies. You have gotten me even more psyched about the integration of technology into my lessons. If only our school system wasn't in dire straits right now, otherwise my students will drop the current nickname, "project king," and call me "internet king" instead!

Okay, until we all see one another next semester, have a terrific summer! If it felt that the ED641 class, at the least, went by very quickly to you, I'm thinking our break is going to go by even quicker!

So, from me to you all: "A job well done!"


Regards,

Richard Rafan

3 comments:

Crystal said...

The feelings are mutual. As I said it was a great experience having all of you as classmates and Dr. Rivera, again as my professor. Take a break this summer and come back ready to work.
See ya!
Crystal

Ferris said...

Hey "Project King"
It was wonderful having you as a classmate. You are so articulate with your explanations and that is what I will remember most about you. Looking forward to being your classmate again someday.Have a laid back summer.

Albert Caasi said...

Hey Rich,

Thanks for a wonderful Spring 2007. Everyone was great. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'ved learned from everyone in class.
Thanks again, Si Albert