
Thank you for all the nice things everyone wrote about me. I hope to be your classmate in future courses. The PowerPoint presentations were very informational. I liked the idea about playing Jeopardy with the students to get them motivated. I did not realize that there are so much of advanced technology devices for the SPED students out there. Now if only the parents will fight for their kids to get it.
2 comments:
There is so much that can be done with technology. It truly would be a wonderful thing to be able to take full advantage of all that can be offered with technology. Unfortunately, our school system can not provide us with the opportunity to do so. The current generation of students, and perhaps their lives, are centered on technology. As teachers, I believe that we should be able realize that because of this it is imperative that we find ways to use this knowledge and apply it to our teaching to keep them interested in learning. Oh, the possibilities ... if only, I keep saying to myself!
Hello Mary,
Thanks for everything. Sometimes we can say many things, but sometimes words can't really express our feelings we all had in class together. I enjoyed our fieldtrip at the outrigger with the entire class, working on our power point presentations. I had a great learning experience in ED641.
Si Yu'us Ma'ase
Si Albert
Post a Comment