I can't believe this semester is over. Everyone did a great job on their LiveText portfolios. Can you believe we did all that work? We're GOOD! I want to thank everyone for all of the great ideas and support. We work well together. And thank you Dr. Rivera for sharing your expertise and always being available when we needed help, which was alot!I wish all of you luck in your literary claims to fame and hope you all have a very blessed and restful summer.
Take care and I'll see you next semester..........Crystal
P.S. My picture is too big, but I like it. It reminds me of how my summer should be.
3 comments:
Yes, all the work is done ... for our ED641 class, at least. Now, it's time to work even harder ... as we close out the school year as teachers, that is. I'm sure you all understand what I mean. Ha ha! Oh, the once-every-year thing we do every first week of June - the clearances, submission of our students' grades, delivering those "good luck speeches" to the kids, and so on!
Hi Crystal
You made it. And you worked really hard based on all the copies of your lesson plans you gave me. I certainly will use them to enhance teaching. I wish you well for your final semester. Till then have a good summer and give a toast to ED641.
Hello Crystal,
I enjoyed our time in class. Especially our fieldtrip to outrigger hotel. It is nice to work with professionals you guys and gals. Everyone was wonderful. See you around. I know we won't ever forget our faces.
Si Yu'us Ma'ase
Si Albert
Post a Comment