
I, sincerely, learned from each and every one of you on Monday’s presentations. Richard, I am so ENVY of you that you were able to work with your own students to see if a concept really works. Someday, I hope, I will be able to incorporate everything I learned from ALL of you into my classroom. We read a lot yesterday. I personally, need to have hands-on activity to see if a concept really works. And that’s what, I hope, this course will lead me to--at least in my classroom. I, as an elementary teacher, have to work hard at it--thanks to my son’s girl/boy friends. As weeks go by, it is getting harder. My followers are avoiding me (but I keep enticing them with the best thing any human being needs –FREE FOOD!) In the end, it’s ALL about STRATEGIES that we learn in this classroom. And that--I am learning--thanks to all of you!
1 comment:
I learned alot from everyone else as well. It's good that we were given strategies to help us in our teaching. Some of my students are beginning to see some of the benefits of the strategies I used to work with them, and I'm looking forward to teaching them more.
Mary, don't be envious of me. If you'd like, I can accommodate you with some of my students. That is, of course, if you can manage to find some a substitute to teach your students.
Post a Comment